Makes 2 cups
- 1 3/4 cup 38% milk chocolate chips, feves, or chopped 38% milk chocolate
- 3/4 cups Heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons Corn Syrup
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted butter, diced and softened
- Put the milk chocolate into a medium bowl. Heat the heavy cream and corn syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat just until it boils. Pour the cream over the chocolate and let sit for 1 minute.
- Using a small spatula, begin stirring the mixture in one direction, concentrating on the center, until it is smooth and glistening. Add the butter and stir until it is completely melted, about 1 minute. Pour the glaze into a 2-cup measuring cup or a small pitcher. Let cool to 90° to 95°F before using, monitoring the temperature with a candy or instant-read thermometer.
- Leftover glaze can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks