If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 2 cups
- 1 3/4 cups 38% milk chocolate chips, feves, or chopped 38% milk chocolate
- 3/4 cup Heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons Corn Syrup
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted butter, diced and softened
- Put the milk chocolate into a medium bowl. Heat the heavy cream and corn syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat just until it boils. Pour the cream over the chocolate and let sit for 1 minute.
- Using a small spatula, begin stirring the mixture in one direction, concentrating on the center, until it is smooth and glistening. Add the butter and stir until it is completely melted, about 1 minute. Pour the glaze into a 2-cup measuring cup or a small pitcher. Let cool to 90° to 95°F before using, monitoring the temperature with a candy or instant-read thermometer.
- Leftover glaze can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.