If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 chicken cutlets (about 1 pound total)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Panko
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 whole anchovies, preferably white
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, stems thinly sliced, leaves cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Season chicken cutlets with salt and pepper. Place flour, eggs and Panko in three separate shallow bowls; season each with salt and pepper.
- Heat 4 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium until hot. Meanwhile, dredge cutlets in flour, dip in egg, and coat in Panko. Place chicken in skillet and cook (in batches, if necessary) until golden brown and cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to serving plates and return skillet to heat.
- Heat remaining oil over medium-high. Add anchovies to skillet and break apart anchovies with a spoon. Add chard and cook, stirring occasionally, until wilted, about 5 minutes. Season chard with salt and pepper. Stir in capers and lemon juice.
It's Time to Rhyme
The staff at Food52 give us their best haikus.
Do you haiku?
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Bake yourself breakfast.
Calling all recipe testers!