If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Generous pinch freshly ground nutmeg
- Softened butter for baking dishes
- Toasted crusty bread for serving
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Toss radicchio in olive oil on a large rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Bake until radicchio wilt slightly, about 5 minutes.
- While radicchio bakes, whisk together eggs, milk and nutmeg; season with salt and pepper. Butter 4 shallow dishes, such as individual gratin dishes, and place on a large rimmed baking sheet. Divide radicchio among ramekins, then add a dollop of ricotta to each. Fill dishes with custard. Bake custards until puffed, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve custards with crusty bread.
Cool Ice Cream Tips
They'll change the way you cook—er, churn
The coolest ice cream tips.
The zucchini spaghetti of Italy.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.