If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hardy salad, packed with protein and a balance of sweet and savory flavors. —Mariya
- 3, 5 oz cans solid white tuna chunks
- 1, 15.5 oz can Goya pink beans-rinsed
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple (~8 oz) - small dice
- 1 red onion (~4 oz) - small dice
- 1 yellow sweet pepper (~5 oz) - small dice
- 1 red sweet pepper (~5 oz) - small dice
- 1/4 cup diced chives
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 Granny Smith apple-sliced into wedges
- 4 multi-grain bread slices
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients through balsamic vinegar.
- Gently toss to mix well.
- Cut the crusts off the multi-grain slices and cut each slice into 2 triangles. Toast the bread. Serve salad on [or with] apple slices and warm multi-grain toast.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salad with Apples
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Home Alone Dinner
Welcome to Funky Town
How to make kimchi—without a recipe
Make kimchi—without a recipe.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Eat cookies for breakfast.
The chicest apron around.