If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an interesting and delicious combination of sweet fruit, without adding simple sugars. - Mariya
- 2 medium size bananas-pealed (~4.5 ounces each)
- 6 figs-frozen, cut in half
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 6 medium ice cubes (~3 ounces each)
- cinnamon to taste
- In a blender, blend 1.5 bananas, figs, milk, sour cream, ice cubes, and cinnamon.
- Once blended, add the other 1/2 of banana and pulse (this leaves a few tiny banana pieces in the smoothie for more texture).
- Serve in a decorative glass (with an optional, funny, gigantic fig as garnish =)
These beach eats can't be beat.
Shore-fire recipes for the beach.
Get out of the frame.
Chocolate has a meltdown.
These are nuts to travel with.