If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 small beets, diced
- 1 cup edamame, cooked
- 1/2 cup mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Gomashio (black sesame seeds/sea salt blend)
- In a medium bowl, place cooked brown rice, beets, edamame, mint and green onions and toss.
- In a small bowl, make the vinagrette with the olive oil, lemon juice and gomashio.
- Pour over rice pilaf and toss well.
- You can choose to make this using warm brown rice and serving immediately or the rice could be cooled at room temperature and tossed with vinagrette. Very delicious!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Home Alone Dinner
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.