If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 small beets, diced
- 1 cup edamame, cooked
- 1/2 cup mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Gomashio (black sesame seeds/sea salt blend)
- In a medium bowl, place cooked brown rice, beets, edamame, mint and green onions and toss.
- In a small bowl, make the vinagrette with the olive oil, lemon juice and gomashio.
- Pour over rice pilaf and toss well.
- You can choose to make this using warm brown rice and serving immediately or the rice could be cooled at room temperature and tossed with vinagrette. Very delicious!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Home Alone Dinner
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.
Octopi my heart.