If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A protein & vitamin packed salad, perfect for starting the New Year! —The Fresh Cottage
To Your Health Salad
- 1 bunch Lacinato Kale, Chopped
- 1 cup Quinoa, Cooked
- 1 cup Lentils, Orange or Green, Cooked
- 15 ounces Black Beans, Canned, Rinsed & Drained
- 1 cup Dried Golden Raisins
- 1 cup Dried Prunes, Chopped
- 1 cup Walnuts, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Unsalted, Shelled Sunflower Seeds
- 1 Fresh Mango, Diced
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Add prepared dressing.
- Gently toss to combine.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving.
To Your Health Dressing
- 1/2 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice (approx. 3 lemons)
- 1/2 cup Good Quality Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Zest
- 3 tablespoons Bragg Liquid Aminos (Vegan/Gluten Free) or Soy Sauce
- 1 piece Fresh Ginger, Peeled & Chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- Place all dressing ingredients in a blender or Vitamix.
- Blend for 1 to 2 minutes, or until ginger has liquified.
- Drizzle over To Your Health Salad Ingredients.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens
Look at Those Layers
It's rice pudding meets custard meets cake
A low-effort layered "cake."
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
Can your lunch handle the commute?
It's in the bag.