If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Growing up, I only ever had broccoli one way. Steamed. Blech. What a bore. As a result, I was always on the lookout for better ways to prepare it (and of course it had to be easy). This is a great weeknight side dish. It's quick, one pan, and very tasty. —Meredith Shanley
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 large shallot, sliced into thin rings
- 1 handful yellow raisins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375. Toss all ingredients together in a glass baking dish.
- Roast about 20 minutes until crisp-tender.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Broccoli/Broccoli Rabe Dish
Spick and Span
Our staff's best storage tips and tricks
Our staff's best storage tips.
This week's #happylist.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our favorite 3-ingredient (or fewer!) recipes.
Storage made crystal clear.