If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This seafood and sweet potato curry is such a fragrant and comforting homemade dinner to warm up on a cold night. It also takes 20 minutes to pull together! - Mylittlejarofspices
- 1.5 pounds Basa fish fillets
- 1 Red onion
- 1 Large sweet potato
- 3 cups Spinach
- 3 Cloves of garlic
- 1.5 teaspoons Fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon Curry blend
- 2 cups Vegetable broth
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil, for cooking
- 0.5-1 Poblano chilli (depending on your desired level of spiciness)
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Chop the onion, mince the garlic and ginger and peel and dice the sweet potato.
- In a large pot, heat coconut oil and cook the onion for 2-3 minutes over medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, chopped chilli pepper (if using) and the spices and stir around for a 2 minutes until fragrant, without burning.
- Add the sweet potato and pour over the broth. Cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Cut the fish fillets into medium-sized pieces and season with a little salt and pepper. Add to the stew, along with the coconut milk, and cook for 10 minutes. Wash the spinach leaves and stir them in towards the end. Turn off heat, cover, and let sit for 5 minutes before serving with fresh cilantro and lemon wedges.
These Ballads Are Bananas
Our favorite food-centric songs.
A feast for the ears.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
We're woven this backpack.