If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love the combination of tarragon and eggs together. This is one of those dishes that I make for myself when I'm home alone. It's simple to prepare but the flavors are so satisfying. - at the farmers market
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise or Homemade Aioli
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Tarragon - chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Slices Good Bread
- 1 Handful Baby Arugula
- Place the eggs in a small saucepan and add water to just barely cover the eggs. Bring to a boil over a medium flame, then reduce to a simmer and set a timer for 9 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and immediately pour off the water and begin to run cold water over the eggs, then place them in the fridge to cool. When the eggs have cooled peel them under running water.
- I like to slice the eggs with an egg slicer because I like the way that looks but you can slice them any way you like. Add the aioli or mayo, herbs, salt and pepper and give it a good toss.
- Serve on good bread with some baby arugula.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Home Alone Dinner
Breakfast for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
When I dip, you dip, we dip.
Style with a breeze.
Genius, explained at last.
White and Grey Ceramic Vase
For fresh blooms.