If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This fun recipe was the very first recipe that I created when I wanted to "try" kale. I had read so much about how it was a Superfood and it was so healthy for me, but I didn't know how to "give it a go". I started with my favorite spices and added in some carrots and when I introduced my palate to Kale for the first time, I was super happy with this super food! —Kristin
- 4 carrots
- 2 pounds kale (mixed types)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Shred four carrots.
- Shred two pounds of Kale.
- Add coconut oil to pan and turn on med low to warm/liquefy oil.
- Once oil is liquefied, add in salt, garlic and cumin and stir for 30 seconds.
- Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens
Butter is better, Jacques Pépin, and more
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
This month's most pinned recipes.
Savor the season.