If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dish warms up the house with yummy smells. For a leaner version, remove the chicken skin. I like to leave it on for more flavor. —nannydeb
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 cup butternut squash, cubed
- 4 small red potatoes, cubed
- 1 leek, sliced
- 3 whole garlic cloves
- 2 split chicken breast, fat removed
- In a glass casserole dish, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Toss butternut squash, potatoes and leeks with olive oil mixture.
- Place chicken breast on top of the vegetables and spoon a bit of the olive oil mixture over top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken juices run clear.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pot Meal
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Home Alone Dinner