If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These simple and quick protein balls are filled with the goodness of oats and protein-rich peanut butter. I've added beets to this recipe - always a delicious companion for chocolate. I prefer mine rolled in milled linseeds for a bit of extra goodness, but you could also try cocoa powder, coconut or chopped nuts. - Kate | Veggie Desserts
- 2/3 cups oats
- 1 cooked, cooled beet (about 2 1/2 oz)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon agave or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon skimmed milk powder or protein powder
- 1/8 cup coconut, cocoa powder, chopped nuts etc... for rolling
- Whiz the oats in a food processor until fine. Add all other ingredients and blitz to combine. Roll into teaspoon-sized balls, then roll in the coconut, cocoa etc… and store in the refrigerator or freezer.