Author Notes: I just love making boring old string beans actually feel like a treat! These will ensure everyone get's their nutrients with out complaints! - Emanuelle Lee
- 1 packet String Beans/Haricot Vert
- 4 pieces cloves garlic (whole)
- 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- Black Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 175 C or 250 F.
- Spread the beans out on a baking tray on some parchment paper. Evenly drizzle with some olive oil, the soy sauce and the lemon juice and sprinkle the garlic salt, some sea salt and black pepper.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes or until softened but crispy and slightly brown on the outside.