If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I just love making boring old string beans actually feel like a treat! These will ensure everyone get's their nutrients with out complaints! - Emanuelle Lee
- 1 packet String Beans/Haricot Vert
- 4 pieces cloves garlic (whole)
- 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- Black Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 175 C or 250 F.
- Spread the beans out on a baking tray on some parchment paper. Evenly drizzle with some olive oil, the soy sauce and the lemon juice and sprinkle the garlic salt, some sea salt and black pepper.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes or until softened but crispy and slightly brown on the outside.