Author Notes: This is a delicious recipe and a winning technique. Par-baking the chicken in the marinade really gives a depth of flavor to these chicken thighs. It's easy enough for a weeknight meal, and yet impressive enough for company. http://www.my1stwordwaschocolate.com/blog/2013/04/st-claire-chicken - Elizabeth Becker
- 2 pounds chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 1.5 cups vegetable oil
- .75 cups Worcestershire sauce
- .25 cups lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2.5 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- Mix ingredients 2-8 in a baking dish large enough to fit the chicken and marinade.
- Add chicken and coat each piece with the marinade. Marinate, refrigerated, for up to 10 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 F and remove chicken from refrigerator. Bake, uncovered, in the marinade for 30 minutes until par-cooked.
- Remove from oven and finish chicken on the grill or under the broiler. Serve hot or warm. Garnish with chopped parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken