If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a delicious recipe and a winning technique. Par-baking the chicken in the marinade really gives a depth of flavor to these chicken thighs. It's easy enough for a weeknight meal, and yet impressive enough for company. http://www.my1stwordwaschocolate.com/blog/2013/04/st-claire-chicken - Elizabeth Becker
- 2 pounds chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 1.5 cups vegetable oil
- .75 cups Worcestershire sauce
- .25 cups lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2.5 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- Mix ingredients 2-8 in a baking dish large enough to fit the chicken and marinade.
- Add chicken and coat each piece with the marinade. Marinate, refrigerated, for up to 10 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 F and remove chicken from refrigerator. Bake, uncovered, in the marinade for 30 minutes until par-cooked.
- Remove from oven and finish chicken on the grill or under the broiler. Serve hot or warm. Garnish with chopped parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken