If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a delicious recipe with a winning technique. Parcooking the chicken in the marinade really gives a depth of flavor to these chicken thighs. It's easy enough for a weeknight meal, yet impressive enough for company. —Elizabeth Becker
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped, to garnish
- Mix all of the ingredients aside from the chicken and parsley in a baking dish large enough to fit both the chicken and the marinade.
- Add chicken and coat each piece with the marinade. Marinate, refrigerated, for up to 10 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350º F and remove chicken from refrigerator. Bake, uncovered, in the marinade for 30 minutes until parcooked.
- Remove from oven and finish cooking the chicken on the grill, or finish it under the broiler. Serve hot or warm. Garnish with chopped parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Off to market.