If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great way to sweeten up your wings! —Tiffany
Makes 12 wings
- 12 chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/8 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut shreds
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400º F. Rinse chicken wings and pat dry with a paper towel, then transfer to a lightly greased sheet pan.
- Sprinkle both sides with garlic powder and ground cumin.
- Bake until golden brown and crisped, about 45 to 60 minutes. If, after 60 minutes, the skin is not crispy, broil for 2 to 4 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the honey and coconut cream. Sprinkle wings with coconut shreds, then drizzle with the honey-coconut cream mix.
- Return to oven for a quick broil to crisp (about 2 minutes).
- Top wings with fresh cilantro to serve.
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.
Octopi my heart.