If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweeten Up your Wings! - Tiffany
Makes 12 wings
- 12 Chicken Wingettes
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/8 cup Coconut Cream
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 3 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- Clean Chicken Wings and pat dry with a paper towel
- Transfer to a lightly greased sheet pan
- Sprinkle both sides with Garlic Powder & Ground Cumin
- Bake on 400 degrees for about 45-60 minutes (skin should be browned & crisp - if not, broil for 2-4 minutes)
- Remove from oven
- In a small bowl, mix the Honey & Coconut Cream
- Sprinkle Wings with Unsweetened Coconut Flakes then Drizzle with Honey/Coconut Cream mix
- Return to oven for a quick broil to crisp
- Top Wings with Fresh Cilantro
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken