If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My favourite cookie is one with lots of chocolate and lots of oat to add that crumbly texture. - Trisha
- 1 cup plain flour
- 100 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup soft light brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and line a baking tray with grease proof paper
- Mix together butter and sugars with a handmixer until thoroughly mixed
- Add egg and stir in thoroughly.
- Meanwhile in another bowl mix flour, oats and baking powders together. Now stir in the chocolate
- Mix together the dry and wet ingredients thoroughly
- Roll into 2cm balls and space about 5cm apart
- Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven until golden and crispy on outside but still gooey on inside
- Leave to cool for at least two minutes.
- Eat warm!