If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Flavorful chicken thighs smothered in a thick, syrupy sauce made by simply reducing down 100% pure, unfiltered apple juice. - Lauren Goslin
- 1 3/4 cups 100% unfiltered apple juice
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- salt and pepper dashes to your taste
- Heat a deep pan over medium high heat.
- Add the juice first and bring to a low boil.
- Add in the chicken and sprinkle the meat with dashes of both salt and pepper.
- Lower everything to a simmer and cover the pan, cooking for 15 minutes.
- Flip the chicken over, and cook for another 15 minutes, covered.
- At this time, pop the lid up so that steam can escape, allowing the apple juice to reduce down (the pan should still be partially covered).
- Cook for another 5-10 minutes until the juice is thick and syrupy, turning the chicken every few minutes.
- Watch it closely for the last 2-3 minutes, as it can burn quickly.
- Remove from heat once the chicken is cooked through and the juice resembles honey in consistency.
- Re-season, if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken
Boost your Morning Bagel
Make your own beet-cured salmon at home.
Boost your Bagel
Orange and Ricotta Ravioli
Fire up the grill.
Dipped Walnut Tongs
Portable picnic snacks.