If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The Gilda is traditionally the first pintxo that you eat when you go out for an afternoon of vermouth and small bites in the Basque Country -- you need to eat the whole thing in one bite! I love to use garlic or even blue cheese stuffed olives for a little bit of a twist. This simple bite never fails to impress anyone I serve it to! - Paul Vitale
- 12 Anchovy Filets (I only use anchovies from Santoña, Spain)
- 12 Giant Garlic Stuffed Olives
- 12 Guindilla Peppers in vinegar
- 12 toothpicks or skewers
- Bend a guindilla pepper in half and skewer it onto one of your toothpicks.
- Next, fold and anchovy filet in half and place it on the same toothpick.
- Cap off the toothpick with a garlic-stuffed olive.
- Repeat with the remaining 11 toothpicks and remaining ingredients.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Anchovies
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls