If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This meal comes from my childhood. My Mama used to make this for me all the time. It is quick, easy, inexpensive and tastes just great. It also freezes well. Any time I am homesick, this is one of my go-to recipes. - HungryGuy
- 1 9 Inch Uncooked Pie Crust
- 1/2 pound Ground Beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1 1/2 cups Mild Cheddar, grated
- pinches Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown hamburger meat and drain.
- Mix other ingredients and add to hamburger.
- Pour into pie crust. Bake until top is brown and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Home Alone Dinner
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
This is poppin'.