Author Notes: I got this recipe from one of my best friends. Kathy Lazeski, I'm not sure where she got it from. I made it for my family and they loved it. My youngest son Brian is a vegetarain, so I am always looking for something to make when he comes home. - patdiesel
- 2 pounds raw cleaned shrimp
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- 1 can cream of shrimp or cream of mushroom soup (I use cream of shrimp)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion chopped or grated (I like to grate mine)
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 sleeves of Ritz crackers crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Old Bay Seasoning to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x12 baking dish or casserole dish with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl mix shrimp, crabmeat, onion, green pepper or you can use red pepper, with soup and 1/2 can water, mayonnaise, salt pepper and Old Bay.
- Put in bottom of baking dish.
- Mix melted butter and crushed Ritz crackers, and sprinkle on top of mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 mins or less.
- Serve over hot rice or pasta.