If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I got this recipe from one of my best friends. Kathy Lazeski, I'm not sure where she got it from. I made it for my family and they loved it. My youngest son Brian is a vegetarain, so I am always looking for something to make when he comes home. - patdiesel
- 2 pounds raw cleaned shrimp
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- 1 can cream of shrimp or cream of mushroom soup (I use cream of shrimp)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion chopped or grated (I like to grate mine)
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 sleeves of Ritz crackers crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Old Bay Seasoning to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x12 baking dish or casserole dish with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl mix shrimp, crabmeat, onion, green pepper or you can use red pepper, with soup and 1/2 can water, mayonnaise, salt pepper and Old Bay.
- Put in bottom of baking dish.
- Mix melted butter and crushed Ritz crackers, and sprinkle on top of mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 mins or less.
- Serve over hot rice or pasta.