If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Melted Camembert cheese is good in anyway for me, so I tried it with broccoli and I enjoyed the combination. The base, it could only be my favorite puff pastry. I always like little individual tarts and you can serve these as hors d'oeuvres or make a big tart and serve with a green salad as an entrée. - Babette's Feast
- 12 ounces pre-rolled puff pastry sheets
- 1 Camembert Cheese
- 18 ounces fresh broccoli
- 1 cup cream
- 3 eggs
- Wash and trim the broccoli so you have only the tops. Steam cook for 15 minutes so they are still al dente.
- Cut the camembert cheese in slices.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut 6 rounds of puff pastry and line 6 individual molds. Cover with parchment paper and ceramic weights and pre-cook for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, very lightly beat the eggs with the cream, salt and pepper.
- Remove the molds from the oven, remove the parchment paper and the weights. Divide the broccoli in the tarts, cover with slices of camembert (divide among the 6). Pour the cream and egg mixture on top.
- Bae for 20 to 25 minutes until the cream mixture is set and golden brown.
- Serve hot.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Home Alone Dinner
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls