If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe came about because I had some fennel in the fridge. So I experimented and tried a variation of vinaigrette using honey and rice vinegar. - Babette's Feast
- 1 head of brocoli
- 1 fennel
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon gold sesame seeds toasted
- Wash and trim the broccoli. Cut the tops and cook in water with salt for 5 minutes. Drain and cool them under cold water to stop the cooking process..
- Clean the fennel and leave only the tender inner part. Cut in very thin slices.
- Whisk together the salt, rice vinegar and the honey until well dissolved. Add the sesame oil and whisk to make an emulsion.
- In a bowl, add the broccoli and the fennel, add the sauce and toss gently so the broccoli doesn't break. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Broccoli/Broccoli Rabe Dish
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
Italian Breakfast Buns
The Daily Grind
Bold and brewtiful coffee.