If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A traditional black olive tapenade that has just the right hint of fresh herbs. —Gena Hamshaw
Serves 6 to 8
- 1 1/2 cups pitted black olives (they can be cured either in oil or in brine)
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- Black pepper, to taste
- Place the olives, garlic, and capers into a food processor fitted with the S blade and pulse to combine.
- Drizzle in the olive oil with the motor of the processor running. Stop as soon as the tapenade is spreadable and evenly processed. Pulse in the lemon, pepper, and herbs, if using. Serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Our Latest Contest
Show us Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe
Enter our latest contest!
GMOs: You have the right to know.
It's time to travel.
Eat cookie (butter) for breakfast.
Put cake on a pedestal.