Author Notes: This is a great dinner-for-one recipe, as it combines the ease of a sandwich with a few somewhat Italian ingredients, to create a quick meal that evokes memories of the good Charcuterie of Tuscany. Served with a nice glass of Sauvignon Blanc, delicious! - coffeefoodwritergirl
- 1 (good quality) rustic roll
- 3 slices good Prosciutto
- 1 slice good swiss cheese
- 2 thick slices organic tomato
- a few leaves (5-6) baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- Cut rustic bread/roll in half. Toast well.
- While bread is still hot, brush with yellow mustard and add prosciutto, swiss cheese, tomato and baby spinach.
- Close up and enjoy!
- Just a note: You could substitute arugula for the spinach to change up the flavor a bit...
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pork Sandwich