If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 CARROTS
- 2 tablespoons MUSTARD AIOLI
- 1 SALT
- 1 bunch CARROT TOPS
- 1 handful RAW PISTACHIOS
- 1 teaspoon CHAMPAGNE VINEGAR
- 1 SMALL SHALLOT
- 1 CLOVE ROASTED GARLIC (SMASHED)
- 1 teaspoon LEMON ZEST
- Finely dice carrots, shallot, and pistachios. Mix mustard, champagne vinegar, roasted garlic paste, and lemon zest together and fold into carrots. Season to taste with vinegar and salt. Garnish with finely minced carrot greens.
- Serve with crusty baguette.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mustard
Around the World in 16 Breakfasts
The most important meal of the day, the international way.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Prep your pans for perfection.
Stop the soap opera.