If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 CARROTS
- 2 tablespoons MUSTARD AIOLI
- 1 SALT
- 1 bunch CARROT TOPS
- 1 handful RAW PISTACHIOS
- 1 teaspoon CHAMPAGNE VINEGAR
- 1 SMALL SHALLOT
- 1 CLOVE ROASTED GARLIC (SMASHED)
- 1 teaspoon LEMON ZEST
- Finely dice carrots, shallot, and pistachios. Mix mustard, champagne vinegar, roasted garlic paste, and lemon zest together and fold into carrots. Season to taste with vinegar and salt. Garnish with finely minced carrot greens.
- Serve with crusty baguette.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mustard
The Best Vegan Cookbook Tips
Better "bacon," tofu's texture, and more
The best vegan cookbook tips.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
It's time to travel.
Why you should be drinking tequila.
Off to market.