Author Notes: This is hardly a recipe. I've tweaked the ingredients and proportions over time, and this combination is my favorite. Yours may be slightly different, so feel free to play around with different nuts and dried fruit. My one recommendation is to try to keep everything roughly the same size for balance, so you may want to cut up larger pieces of dried fruit. - Merrill Stubbs
- 1 cup salted roasted cashews
- 1 cup salted roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cups bittersweet chocolate chunks or chips, or a mix of both
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large container with a lid and shake well to combine.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!