If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made these cookies last night and so far have had them as a snack, a midnight treat and breakfast. They are pretty versatile.. and delicious. They are gluten and dairy free and a real energy pick me up any time of day. See more recipes at www.pomegranatenation.co.uk —sabrina
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3/4 of one banana cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cup jumbo oats
- 1/3 cup quinoa flakes
- 1 organic egg
- 1 pinch maldon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 2 tablespoons rice bran oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup oat milk
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Combine all dry ingredients into a bowl and then mix in wet ingredients one at a time.
- Let the mixture sit for about 5-10 minutes (while the oven is heating) so that the oats and quinoa flakes soak up the oat milk.
- Oil a baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of rice bran oil.
- Cook for approximately 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. The bottom of the cookies should be golden and caramelized.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe