If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The unlikely marriage of peanut butter and cottage cheese makes for a delicious way to kick start your weekday. —Katie Chong
- 3/4 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon Natural Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 banana, sliced
- slivered almonds (optional)
- combine vanilla and peanut butter and melt in the microwave until bubbly
- pour mixture onto cottage cheese and top with cinnamon, banana, and almonds
- serve immediately and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Is your cilantro contaminated?
It's time to travel.
Do this for better cold brew.