Author Notes: This delicious inspired spring recipe is very simple, fresh and healthy presented in one dish that can be served in any time of the day.
- 2 Zucchini
- 1/2 pound Fresh broccoli
- 1 Red onion
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/5 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, grease a 9 inch pan.
- In medium heat, sauté the chopped red onion, in olive oil; then add the broccoli cut in florets add the sliced zucchini ( cut long way, then sliced thin) , season with salt and pepper. stir continue cooking till the broccoli is tender.
- In Separated bowl, beat the eggs add the parmesan cheese and milk, Season with salt and pepper. Add the sauté vegetables to the mixture, stir well.
- Scoop the mixture in the greased pan and bake in preheated pan for 30 minutes. ( till the eggs is set as well check the inside with pick ). Let it cool before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe