If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy to make muffin cups with a creamy spinach center, and perfectly runny egg. Don't use large eggs, or your cup will runneth over! (You could also top some with tomato slices instead of eggs to mix it up a bit.) —HeartBellyAndSoul
- 3 handfuls Baby Spinach Leaves
- 3 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 or 2 teaspoons Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 pinch Garlic Powder
- 1 Can Flaky Biscuit Dough (8)
- 8 Eggs (small or medium)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees. Lightly grease a large muffin pan.
- Place the spinach, cream cheese, pepper sauce, garlic powder and pepper in a pan and saute (a minute or two) until spinach is wilted and cream cheese is melted.
- Stretch each biscuit out slightly and flatten slightly, then press into a muffin cup. Us your fingers to press it close to the bottom and sides.
- Place about a teaspoon of the spinach mixture into each, and make a shallow well in each to make room for the egg.
- Crack an egg on top of each. Bake at 365 until egg whites are set/solid white, about 25 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.