If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fill a bunch of muffin cups with half a dozen beaten eggs and a handful of veggies, set to cook in the oven for 20 minutes, go take a shower and voilà! A delicious low-carb, gluten-free and protein-rich breakfast that you'll love biting into. No fuss, no hassle, and you can keep them in the fridge to have on hand for the rest of the week. They're great as an on-the-go breakfast option too. - Mylittlejarofspices
- 5 Eggs (large, preferably pastured)
- 2/3 cup Zucchini, chopped into small quarters
- 2/3 cup Broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 1 Green onion
- 6-8 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 tablespoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 0.5 teaspoons Mustard Powder
- 1.5 teaspoons Baking powder (gluten and aluminium free)
- 1 dash Fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and lightly grease a muffin tin or 6 muffin cups with olive oil.
- Chop the broccoli and zucchini in small pieces and slice the green onion entirely, including the green ends.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl with the salt, pepper, ground mustard and baking powder. Add the chopped vegetables, the oregano and the chopped basil, whisking together to combine.
- Divide the mixture into 6 muffin cups filling them up to about three quarters. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately for breakfast, or keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe
Dumplings, No Recipe Required
Dumplings for one, dumplings for all.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Gluten-Free Strawberry Tart
Eclectic Truffle Chocolate Bars
Cuban-inspired recipes to cook now.