If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chia seeds seem destined to be turned into pudding! You’ve probably seen that once they mix with liquid, the fibres within the seed swell and form a gel, also called a mucilage. You can imagine how wonderful and soothing the sludge would be on your whole digestive tract, great if you tend to be a bit sluggish or irritated in that department.
A very exciting meal to wake up to! It’s quite rich from the coconut cream, the pudding itself will be enough for two small serves, but will keep you happy and satisfied well until lunch time. - meaghan
- 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 400 milliliters Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Seasonal fruits and nuts to serve
- The night before whisk together all ingredients except the fruit and nuts and pour into two separate jars. Give a final shake and leave to set in the fridge.
- In the morning, transfer one of the jar contents into a bowl, add a splash of water or more coconut cream if it’s too sticky and give a quick stir. Top with your favourite fruits and nuts and an extra drizzle of honey or sweetener and a sprinkle of cinnamon if you like!
- If you’re in a rush or need a snack for later in the day, simply keep the pudding in the jars and top with the fruits, nuts and extra sweetness before you head out.
Dumplings, No Recipe Required
Dumplings for one, dumplings for all.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Gluten-Free Strawberry Tart
Berti Foraging Knife
Cuban-inspired recipes to cook now.