If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it
Author Notes: Easy No Bake Protein Bites are a healthy low calorie energy snack. Made with dates, almonds, unsweetened cocoa powder and no added sugar. - Joanie @ ZagLeft
Makes 16 squares
- 1 cup Raw almonds
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup Pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Sunflower seeds (optional)
- Place the almonds in a food processor and process until finely ground.
- Add in the melted coconut oil and continue processing until the mxture resembles almond butter.
- Add in the pitted dates and continue to process until smooth.
- Add in the cocoa powder and process until well blended.
- Remove the blade of the food processor and scoop the nut/date mixture onto a piece of parchment paper. Shape the mixture into a rectangle about 1/2 inch high.
- If using sunflower seeds, scatter over the top of the nut/date log and gently press the seeds into the log.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator and slice into squares.