If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup couscous
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground esplette pepper or other ground chile powder such as Ancho
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 6 small, thin carrots (from a bunch), peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1 cup frozen fava or lima beans
- 1 bunch (about 8) radishes, trimmed and halved
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine couscous, 1 cup water and 2 tablespoons oil in a large casserole dish and cover. Bake 10 minutes, uncover, and fluff couscous with a fork.
- While couscous bakes, heat remaining oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add garlic, esplette and paprika and cook 1 minute. Add carrots, beans, radishes and tomatoes. Cover skillet and simmer vegetables until tender, about 8 minutes. Serve vegetables over couscous drizzled with additional oil, if desired.
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.