If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet carrots are complemented by the smokey flavors of coriander. An ideal spread for early spring get-togethers. Recipe inspired by Real Simple. - Angela Brown
Makes about 2 cups
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- kosher salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
- 2 tablespoons freshly crumbled goat cheese
- In a large saucepan, heat the coriander and the oil over medium heat, about 2 minutes. Add the carrots and the water. Season with kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Cover and cook for about 15 minutes, being sure to stir frequently. Add the carrots and any remaining oil to a food processor and puree until the carrots reach a smooth, hummus-like texture. Transfer to a small serving bowl and garnish with the cilantro, the scallion and the goat cheese.
Each Peach Pear Plum
Poetry for your market basket.
Poems for your fridge.
Wine to go, without the box.
Go play outside!
Make your houseplants do double duty.