If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple, fresh, and amazingly delicious! You can whip up this healthy lunch in 15 minutes and leave the table completely satisfied. What could be better? - Veganosity
- 31 ounces Chickpeas
- 1/3 cup Chopped Cilantro
- 2 Medium Tomatoes (Diced)
- 1/8 cup Champagne Vinegar
- 1 Lime (Juiced)
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- For this easy and quick salad, simply combine your chickpeas, cilantro and tomatoes in a bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the lime juice, salt, pepper, champagne vinegar and olive oil and stir.
- Now pour your dressing over the chickpea, tomato and cilantro to finish off your salad.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Chickpeas
Flourless Almond & Coconut Cake
Looked for salad, ended up with cake: Life in a nutshell.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.