Author Notes: It is STILL snowing in Utah and it is April 2. So, I had to make this for breakfast, and it is yum. - aseraina
Makes 6 good sized pancakes
- 2 cups cauliflower chopped
- 1 cup red onion diced
- 1 cup zucchini shredded
- 1/3 cup Italian parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chipolte mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon truffle salt
- chopped chives for garnish
- smoked sea salt and pepper to finish
- Mix eggs, veggies, parsley, truffle salt in bowl.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in cast iron skillet. After heated, add apx 1/2 cup mixture to pan--making 3 nice piles. Cook pancakes in 2 batches with olive oil.
- Mix mustard and yogurt. Garnish pancakes with yogurt mixture, chives, smoked salt and pepper.