If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It is STILL snowing in Utah and it is April 2. So, I had to make this for breakfast, and it is yum. —aseraina
Makes 6 good sized pancakes
- 2 cups cauliflower chopped
- 1 cup red onion diced
- 1 cup zucchini shredded
- 1/3 cup Italian parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chipolte mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon truffle salt
- chopped chives for garnish
- smoked sea salt and pepper to finish
- Mix eggs, veggies, parsley, truffle salt in bowl.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in cast iron skillet. After heated, add apx 1/2 cup mixture to pan--making 3 nice piles. Cook pancakes in 2 batches with olive oil.
- Mix mustard and yogurt. Garnish pancakes with yogurt mixture, chives, smoked salt and pepper.
How to Eat Cookies for Breakfast
A cake to start your day
Eat cookie (butter) for breakfast.
Make kimchi—without a recipe.
It's time to travel.
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Put cake on a pedestal.