Author Notes: Transforming eggs into magnificent and tasty side dish by tossing onions and everyday seasonings. Done under 15 minutes. Best enjoyed with a glass of chilled beer. - Amit Puri
- 4 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Ground Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cumin Seeds
- 1 Onion (big)
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- Salt to Taste
- 4 tablespoons Oil for Cooking
- Boil eggs and remove the shells. Cut them into quarter pieces.
- Peel onions and cuts them into thin slices.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions. Stir fry them till translucent.
- Add chili , black pepper and cumin powder. Mix well till all ingredients are well incorporated. Sprinkle salt to taste.
- Add eggs in the end and gently toss them to coat evenly.