If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Transforming eggs into magnificent and tasty side dish by tossing onions and everyday seasonings. Done under 15 minutes. Best enjoyed with a glass of chilled beer. —Amit Puri
- 4 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Ground Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cumin Seeds
- 1 Onion (big)
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- Salt to Taste
- 4 tablespoons Oil for Cooking
- Boil eggs and remove the shells. Cut them into quarter pieces.
- Peel onions and cuts them into thin slices.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions. Stir fry them till translucent.
- Add chili , black pepper and cumin powder. Mix well till all ingredients are well incorporated. Sprinkle salt to taste.
- Add eggs in the end and gently toss them to coat evenly.
A Grain of Truth
When to switch up salts
The truth about salt swaps.
Our recent favorite recipes.
It's time to travel.
Meet the cake stand extraordinaries
Put cake on a pedestal.