If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A spicy mix of colorful veggies blend together for an unusual chunky salsa. Wonderful with a hearty chip or topping for any Latin cuisine. - Canned Time
Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups Baby Carrots, chopped fine
- 1 Ripe Mango, diced
- 6 Scallions, diced
- 1/3 cup Red Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, sliced and chopped
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers, diced
- Hot Sauce to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Refrigerate in a sealed container at least 1 hour - overnight is preferred.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Scallions
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.