If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A spicy mix of colorful veggies blend together for an unusual chunky salsa. Wonderful with a hearty chip or topping for any Latin cuisine. —Canned Time
Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups Baby Carrots, chopped fine
- 1 Ripe Mango, diced
- 6 Scallions, diced
- 1/3 cup Red Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, sliced and chopped
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers, diced
- Hot Sauce to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Refrigerate in a sealed container at least 1 hour - overnight is preferred.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Scallions
It's a little Spanish, a little Italian, and a lot wonderful
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
Meet beaver tails.
A better basket.