Author Notes: A spicy mix of colorful veggies blend together for an unusual chunky salsa. Wonderful with a hearty chip or topping for any Latin cuisine. - Canned Time
Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups Baby Carrots, chopped fine
- 1 Ripe Mango, diced
- 6 Scallions, diced
- 1/3 cup Red Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, sliced and chopped
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers, diced
- Hot Sauce to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Refrigerate in a sealed container at least 1 hour - overnight is preferred.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Scallions