If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A sauce in spring green that goes with everything from asparagus to salmon to Easter hams and lambs (and the perfect place to put those leftover hard-boiled eggs). Adapted slightly from The Silver Palate Good Times Cookbook (Workman, 1985). —Genius Recipes
Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 2 cups fresh parsley leaves
- 3 scallions (green onions, white and green parts), sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh dill sprigs
- 3 anchovy fillets, drained
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- Mince the parsley, scallions, and dill in a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Add the anchovies, garlic, capers, and lemon juice. Process until smooth. With the machine running, add the oil in a thin, steady stream. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove to a serving bowl and stir in the eggs.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
You Pinned, We Listened
This Month's Top 10 Pinterest Recipes
This month's most pinned recipes.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.