If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fattoush salads hail from many parts of the Middle East. Generally, fattoush salads are made up of seasonal, chopped vegetables and stale pita or flatbread. - Lindsey S. Love | Dolly and Oatmeal
- 2 cups fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, sliced small
- 2 small cucumbers, cut in quarters
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 radishes, sliced thin
- 2 stale pitas, torn into pieces
Sumac Tahini Sauce
- 1/4 cup tahini paste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sumac
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4-1/2 cup water
- Make the sumac tahini. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the tahini, sumac, garlic, and lemon juice; add the water until you acquire desired consistency. Set aside or refrigerate until ready to use (you may need a little more water to thin out the sauce after it's been refrigerated).
- Add all the salad ingredients to a large bowl. Add desired amount of tahini sauce, and toss to distribute evenly.