If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's kind of a hippie recipe —Ann DeLong
- 3.5 cups walnuts
- 1/2 pound mozzarella, grated
- 1/2 pound cheddar, grated
- 2 cups onions, minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 6 eggs
- 8 slices whole wheat bread, processed to crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- process cheese, nuts and bread separately
- mix all together in large bowl
- use parchment paper on a cookie sheet, form patties and chill for 2 hours
- Bake in the oven 350 for 25 to 30 mins, checking often.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Walnuts
The Best Thing since Sliced Bread
Crispy cheese has our hearts
We are in love—with this toast.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
Master the merge.
It's in the bag.