If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Let them eat carrot cake bites! These delicious snack bites are ready in 15 minutes. - Lisa @ Healthy Nibbles & Bits
- 2 1/4 cups shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup medjool dates (about 10 large dates)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut (flaked or shredded)
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
Optional Ingredients for Toppings
- 1/8 cup toasted sesame seeds (enough for 6 bites)
- 1/8 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (enough for 4 bites)
- 1/8 cup chopped almonds (enough for 5 bites)
- In a food processor, blend all the snack bite ingredients together.
- Scoop out tablespoons full of the batter and roll it into a ball.
- Roll the balls in sesame seeds, coconut, or chopped almonds for additional crunch. Use the listed optional ingredients to determine the amount of sesame seeds, coconut, or almonds you need.
- Store refrigerated.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Walnuts