If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This simple recipe brings out the mildly garlic flavors of this wild invasive herb. Great with pasta or as a salsa for meat or fish. Try to use the light green tips, not the dark green bottom leaves which can be bitter. Adapted from preparation by Roger Ma, Restaurant Daniel. - tama matsuoka wong
- 11 cups lightly packed garlic mustard leaves and tips, loosely chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 squeezes lemon juice
- In a blender, grind the garlic, pine nuts and parmesan.
- Add the garlic mustard.
- While blending, pour in a steady stream of the olive oil for 1 minutes, or until smooth.
- Add salt, sugar, lemon juice and pulse until mixed.