Author Notes: A simple summer side dish that your whole family will enjoy. The ground chipotle chile in this recipe gives the corn a smoky flavor, without making it too spicy. - Colleen Delawder
Serves 4 to 6
- 6 ears of corn
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile
- 3 strips cooked thick-cut bacon, finely diced
- 1 bunch chopped scallion greens
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Cut the corn kernels off of each corncob; set aside in a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a saute pan, over medium-high heat.
- Add corn, and then sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add bacon and seasonings, and then sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and scallions, and then sauté for 5 minutes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn