If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spicy, savory, sweet and crispy. Need we say more when it comes to chicken wings. —Pamela McDonough
Serves 8-10 people
- 1 5lb bag of chicken wings
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 honey
- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- 5-6 cloves of garlic, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- handfuls toasted sesame seeds
- splashes Sriracha for drizzling over the top
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay out wings on sheet pan in a single layer.
- Pop into the preheated oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove and place into a bowl large enough to be able to toss them around a bit.
- In the meantime in a smaller bowl mix together the vinegar, honey, Srircha and scallions.
- Remove 1/4 cup of this marinade mixture and set aside for now.
- Toss wings with 1/2 of the marinade and place on BBQ over med-high heat, turning often and basting with remaining marinade.
- When wings are nicely browned and charred in spots (about 15 minutes) remove from grill and place in clean serving bowl
- Retrieve the 1/4 of marinade and drizzle over top, not too much that they are soggy just moist, scatter with sesame seeds and more scallions and more Sriracha too!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.