If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For those that are always on the go, this is a perfect make-ahead breakfast. Combine all ingredients in a mason jar, let it sit overnight in the fridge, and in the morning grab a spoon and your breakfast and you're ready to go! Toppings are endless, so feel free to change it up everyday. Superfoods give you large doses of antioxidants, polyphenols, vitamins, and minerals; oats for fiber; raw cacao for additional antioxidants; and maca for a boost in energy and stamina to get you going through your mornings as it is rich in vitamin B vitamins, C, and E and provides plenty of calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and amino acids. —Stacy
- 1/4 cup Organic rolled oats (not quick oats)
- 1 cup Liquids: water, coconut water, almond milk, dairy or non-dairy alternatives
- 1 teaspoon Unsweetened coconut shreds
- 1-2 drops Liquid Stevia
- Superfoods: raw cacao powder, maca powder, hemp seeds, chia seeds, goji berries
- Fruit toppings: berries, peaches, bananas, frozen fruit
- Crushed raw/toasted almonds
- Mix all dry ingredients into your mason jar including unsweetened coconut shreds.
- For the superfoods a tablespoon of each; more or less as desired. If using frozen fruits you can add them and mix it with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add liquids and add drops of Stevia to sweeten as desired.
- Let it sit overnight in your fridge. In the morning add fruit toppings and crushed almonds, mix and enjoy!
Give Peas a Chance
Pea guacamole and other offensive foods
Warning: You might be offended.
Burnt Toast: Episode 9
Savor the season.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
A board to go nuts over.