If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious egg frittata with a variety of vegetables-perfect for breakfast! —Joleen
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 eggplant
- 1 green bell pepper
- 3-4 tomatoes
- fresh basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk eggs, flour, milk and fresh, chopped basil in bowl.
- Chop vegetables and add to egg mixture.
- Pour egg mixture in pan over medium heat, waiting for eggs to set.
- Lift edges occasionally to allow uncooked mixture to go to bottom of the pan.
- Transfer pan and bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 °F or until edges are golden brown.
- Poke center of frittata to make sure eggs are no longer runny.
Welcome to Funky Town
How to make kimchi—without a recipe
Make kimchi—without a recipe.
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
It's time to travel.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
Put cake on a pedestal.