If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This grilled zucchini salad can be served warm, at room temperature, or cold. It's a low-maintenance recipe that's perfect for summer. - Kitchen Sink Diaries
Food52 Review: The zucchini salad was great! The dressing was well balanced - I used one large lemon, which gave the salad a great tart flavor. The parmesan was a great addition and I think it would be good any temperature too. - hellskitchenspice
Serves four, as a side dish
- 2 zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick lengthwise
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 small block of parmesan cheese
- Canola oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat a grill to high.
- Make the dressing. Whisk together the lemon juice, mustard, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until combined. Set aside.
- Brush both sides of the zucchini slices with canola oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook on the hot grill for about 3 minutes per side, or until tender but not mushy.
- Arrange the grilled zucchini on a platter and sprinkle with the parsley and scallions. Drizzle the dressing on top -- you might not need the whole amount, so go gradually. Use a vegetable peeler to make large shavings of the parmesan on top of the salad.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grilled Vegetable Dish